So as you all know (mainly because I have been talking non stop about it) today was the BIG ultrasound. Everything is looking good and we have a little wiggle worm on our hands! Are you curious as to what we are having? (And by we I mean all of you because you better be helping me raise this kid!) Well check out the pictures bellow and I will meet you at the bottom to tell some funny stories of the ultrasound.
The baby's hand (it has two! With five fingers on each!)
It has a perfect little mouth and apparently daddy's big nose (I have been really nervous that it would get MY nose so I am happy about it getting Collin's)
This is it asking which way the gun show is
Long legs that like to kick their mommy
And we are having a GIRL!!!
Yes, yes it is true! A girl! I am so so so excited! She would not work with us at all in getting the measurements of her spine and head and such, but she had no problem showing us she was a she (not very lady like, but we'll work on that). Collin is super happy and I think he was just so amazed to see the little bug moving around in there. It was really cool and I am just so happy to start buying all sorts of things she will grow out of in a week!
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
IT'S A....
Posted by collinanddani at 12:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

21 comments:
Dani, I was right! And, I knew I was right because this is the year of the girls. My two friends and Lindsay are having girls too. I am SO excited for you guys. It's so amazing to see the little bug in the ultrasound moving all around and crazy to think she will be here in such a short time (or maybe what feels like a long time for you). And, for Collin it probably seems more "real" to have seen her in the ultrasound. Now you get to start thinking just about girl names. Yahoo! It's all so fun. Congratulations!
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you...I had a feeling it would be a girl. That will be fun to have two girls in the family just 2 months apart! I'm glad she looked healthy and strong!
Congrats Dani and Collin! What great news! We are very excited for you both! When are you going to post pictures of that cute crib you purchased?
I am so excited for you guys.
Oh Yeah!! A little girl!!! She will be soo cute, even with Collin's nose!! Now you can start preparing for her to get here, have you picked out names yet?
Congrats!! So so so excited for you! I already know what I'm getting her=)
We need another cute little girl around this house. I always had the feeling that the little "baby bump" was a girl. You two will be great parents. You have easily fallen in love with everyone else's children. Prepare yourselves now for the "most amazing" love in your little girl!. Love you both _ Grandma ALyce
YAY! I was so excited to hear the news. I was also right in guessing a girl. I just knew it! I can't wait to meet little Lena (well if you do name her that...hehe)
dani!! Congrats on the baby girl. I am happy for u both!
Horray for you! And I can tell we have the same Dr. and Stenographer, because I recognize those jokes. He used the same ones with Levi, too. Dad's big nose, putting 2 pics of the baby up, and saying, "If I were really mean I'd say you were having twins." (He did that, I'm sure, right?). Congratulations!
YEAH!!! Congratulations!! I was wrong, I voted a boy (just so finn would have another friend), You are in for a lot of fun! I am going to have to start looking for cute girl stuff for ya. I am so happy for you both. She is going to be darling.
That's awesome! I'm so excited for you guys. Little girls are the best!
Hooray!! Finally we get another girl in the branch! I was beginning to think that there was something in the water! So fun!
I am so excited for you! Not excited for you wallet, but excited for you!! That'll be so fun! You'll be such a cute little mommy!
Congrats! Girls are so much FUN! We are excited and happy for you. We want to see you when we are up there this next week. Let's get together!
yay!!! Its hard for the dad to fully grasp that you are having a baby until the ultrasound and they actually see it and then when it starts kicking and they see it. Congrats!!!
Congrats Dani I am so excited for you!!!!!!!!
I'm sooo excited for you Dani! Congrats!! I'm jealous! lol I'm so excited to have kids! :)
I didn't know you guys were expecting! Congrats on a girl!! You must go to Dr. Nance. Their ultrasonographer always told me my baby had daddy's nose too. lol. I just found your blog through Brandy's. Glad I found it. I'll be checking back on you two. :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you guys!!!! YAY!!! Start buyin' pink!
Yeah, I have Dr. Nance, too.
Post a Comment