Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Two Months!


My little Belle is two months old today! She is getting so much more fun now that she talks and can follow us with her eyes! And the best part is that she can sort of fit into all of the cute clothes we have for her. I took some video of her today and once I find a cord for the computer I will post it for the grandmas.

4 comments:

Angel said...

I cannot believe how stinking big she is getting! She already looks totally different since the last time I saw her! I miss her already!

jenna said...

hope you are surviving maryland! and what a sweetie you have.

Vallen Family said...

You're back east? I'm so jelous! I want to go on a trip. I can't believe Emery is already 2 months old. She is still so tiny, I love it!

Mangelson's said...

She is just so stinkin cute!!