Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I'm back.

Ok so it's been a year since I blogged last. Honestly it's been a year since I've really done anything. Im not sure if I can catch up on everything we've done in the past 13ish months so let's just tell you the big things. Collin and I spent our first summer in Utah together and something else happened... Let's see what was it? Oh yes I got fat and had a baby.

Meet Miles. He is now three months old and the best surprise we've ever received.

He is a little fatty and the best baby ever. Emery loves his guts and is a little too protective of him. The other day I was clipping his finger nails and he was fussing so she came over and told me not to hurt him and to give him to her. Got to love siblings right?

Emery is a crazy two year old. She loves princesses and dinosaurs. She is an adrenaline junkie and gives me at least two heart attacks a day. She talks non stop and is pretty bossy. We've been trying out the whole potty training thing and it's driving me crazy. If you have any tips please let me know.

Well I'll include some pictures and hopefully they work. I'm not saying you'll get a post from me every week. I'm just not that interesting. But I will try to do it at least once a month.

Thanks for caring!

PS. Sarah I can't read your blog so re add me to your list:)

11 comments:

The Thomas Family said...

Glad you're back! Your little ones are SOO cute!!

Lizzie - The Dancing Toad Blog said...

What an adorable little boy! Great choice on the name, I love it.. so much that my Jimmy was almost named Miles. You have beautiful kids and it's so good to hear you're doing well.

Tamey said...

He's so cute! And so is Emery! Congrats Dani!

Vallen Family said...

Yay! I love that you are back. I'm so glad we got a chance to see you when we were home. :)

brin said...

Welcome back! Miles is so cute!

Mangelson's said...

Woohoo!!! finally, I've been waiting forever. Nice update. Also your kids are completely adorable!!

Sarah said...

OH my goodness!! Congrats!! I had no idea! He is so cute. Glad to hear you are doing well. What else is going on?

Aaron and Julie said...

congrats on the new little guy he is really cute.
When I potty trained molly she was almost 2 1/2 it took about a month till she really had a hang of it. She still has some accidents when she is outside playing but I try not to make a big deal out of it. Good luck Hopefully Emery will catch on. Don't give up it will happen eventually. Its a hard thing to do.

Katie said...

I can't believe how big Emery is and your little man is such a doll! I ran into Collin the other day at the grocery store and he said you had a baby boy. It's great to see pictures! Hope you're all doing well.

Andrea Lee said...

Hey, I was just thinking of you last night. Glad to see you updated us!!! Cute kids!

Aubrey said...

Both your kiddos are so big! We miss you. I don't have any potty training tips. Unfortunately I need help in that area as well.